Taxation is an inevitable problem for a new company, and taxation is the core content of corporate compliance. Almost all entrepreneurs are “carefully” on the tax policy and related taxation regulations, rules, they need to pay high costs of testing and running to learn the policies and taxation for different industries.
Obtaining high-level tax planning is the most complex thing for a startup company in mainland China, requiring a lot of theoretical and practical experience, and balancing the confidentiality and disclosure of information. So many “tax planning” is one-sided and failed. How to provide entrepreneurs with tax security guarantees and establish a safe boundary line for your corporate taxes? In order to improve the power of enterprises, SMEsChina finance support teams plan to cooperate with the Shanghai Enterprise Development Expert Volunteer Service Corps, North Division, to organize a tax policy training at SMEsChina Pudong Financial Service Center.
This event of tax policy training will invite our member companies and cooperative service providers, you can take the opportunity to meet more business partners and business friends. Look forward to your visits.
1. Understand and learn the current environment of China tax policy. Clarify the future direction of tax reform in China.
2. Learn the taxation policies for major taxes (value-added tax, corporate income tax, personal income tax) in your business operations. Get the most common means and solutions of saving taxes.
3. The direction and risk of reform for individual tax (personal incomes).
4. The best path for social security compliance.
5. The operation method of common tax planning methods.
6. Explosion conditions for tax risks, understand the possibility of tax auditing and coping strategies.
1. Common requirements for tax compliance after obtaining VC financing and listing IPO compliance planning.
2. Learn and understand the revolution of taxation means represented by the Golden Tax III.
3. Foreign exchange processes and current policies of foreign transactions.
4. Corporate intellectual property and authorized agency taxation system.
5. Coping strategies of enterprises under the current corporate income tax preferential tax rate, known as: profit tax.
6. How to use Excel to improve the accuracy of financial data.
7. Case analysis of risk control and error prevention in financial tax system.