1. Application for Food Circulation Permit;
2. Copy of the Name Pre-approval Notice;
3. Use Certificate of Business Premise adapting to the food business;
(1). If business premise is a self-owned property, the original and copy of Housing Ownership Certificate as well as ichnography of Business Premise shall be submitted;
(2). If business premise is a rental housing, Rental Agreement, original and a copy of the leaser’s Housing Ownership Certificate as well as Ichnography of Business Premise shall be submitted;
(3). If business premise is a housing without Housing Ownership Certificate, the following materials and Ichnography of Business Premise shall be submitted respectively:
(4). The location of business premise shall be described in details by specifying the housing number and room number. Reference object shall be ascertained if there are no housing number and room number.
4. Identity Certificates of the person in charge, the management personnel of food safety and the professionals in food safety;
5. Business Equipment and Tool List adapting to the food business;
6. Documents on space layout and operation procedure of the business facilities, adapting to the food business;
Space and Layout of Business Facilities (It shall indicate uses, areas and locations of equipment and facilities, etc. For bulk food business, the layout shall embody separate sales area); documents on food operation procedure, like material supply and sales process, etc.
7. Documents of Food Safety Management System;
(1). The Food Safety Management System that the food trader needs to submit for the on-site inspection of food business and permit project shall include: the staff training system on food safety knowledge, the food-stock inspection and examination system, the inspection and examination record system of food stock and sales, the physical examination system and health file system of practitioners, the food-deleting system, the food storage and transport system, the cold-chain sales system, etc. Besides, it shall also conform to the stipulations provided for by relevant laws, regulations and rules. Trader, engaged in the food wholesale shall also establish the food wholesale record system.
(2). A good trader in no need of on-site inspection can consolidate the above systems and establish system according to the relevant requirements.
8. Other documents needed to submit according to the regulations of Shanghai Food and Drug Administration.