A list of Essential Facts Required for the Preparation of Legal Documents:
1. Business license of enterprise legal person / representative, organization code certificate, tax registration certificate ( national \ local tax ).
2. Corporate profile, organizational chart, rules and regulations, articles of association, capital verification report, resolutions of the board of directors, board of shareholders and board of supervisors.
3. Bank account opening license, credit institution code certificate, special industry qualification certificate.
4. Resumes, copies of id CARDS and relevant qualification certificates of shareholders and senior management personnel ( including directors, supervisors and managers ) of the enterprise.
5. Business files of enterprises ( information of establishment and change ).
6. Relevant certificates related to the production and operation of enterprises ( industrial production and business license, work safety license, etc. ).
7. Description of types of taxes, tax rates and tax amounts payable and withheld by enterprises in recent three years, tax returns and relevant tax payment vouchers in recent three months.
8. Loan card, enterprise basic credit information report, bank statement ( including the monthly statement of basic deposit account and other general accounts ).
9. Enterprise employee roster, labor contract, social insurance certificate or payment certificate.
10. The annual audit report of the enterprise for the past three years and the financial statements for the past three months, as well as the qualification certificates of the financial person in charge, accountant and cashier.
11. Letter of intent ( or memorandum of cooperation ), fund use and return plan.
12. Project feasibility study report and business plan.
13. List of enterprise assets, asset appraisal report, certificate of ownership of assets ( including ownership certificate, use certificate, trademark and patent certificate of assets such as house, land, intellectual property right, purchase invoice of machinery, equipment, vehicles and other assets ).
14. Relevant government approvals for project establishment and project implementation.
15, the enterprise is performing or has not performed the major contract.
16. Product related appraisal report, inspection report, inspection report, novelty search report and other materials.
17. Certificates of enterprise branches and associated enterprises.
18. Other materials that you think you need to provide.
19. Resolution of shareholders’ meeting and power of attorney on authorization of financing matters.
20. Environmental impact related government documents, environmental impact assessment report form or registration form.