We are an authorized company registration agent and we are required by Chinese enterprises laws and regulations to collect the requirements documents and files from our clients.
For this reason we have to control the below information that relate to our services items and the process of company registration, and then we can proceed with our services of business registration to non residents clients, and for you, also need to prepare these requirements information when you forming a limited company in mainland China. And these regulations are also the same as Chinese residents.
Required Information of China company formation for non residents
1. Registered address, you may use our virtual registered address unless you have own actual office.
2. Mailing address and zip code can receive the letters and mails from government offices.
3. List of shareholders, legal representative and supervisor.
4. Basic information like registered capital, proportion of shares, business activities.
You can type these information though our lawyers or ask for a company registration form from our consultants to fill it. Do not worry about language, we can help you translating the form and submit to government checking and approval.
Required Documentations of China company registration for foreign enterprises
1. Foreign enterprises holdings a China company
Apply for 2 sets of notarized files from China embassy and include both language, and the same time issue a POA ( power of attorney ) that include who will sign Chinese legal documents of company registration on behalf of foreign enterprises.
2. Individuals holdings a Chinese company ( oversea foreigners as shareholders )
Apply for 2 sets of notarized passport from China embassy and include both language. All non residents from any countries can register a local company use notarized passport issued by Chinese embassy.
3. Legal representative of China company
The same as oversea shareholders, need to issue 2 sets of notarized documents for this person’s passport and include both language.
4. Directors and supervisor
These 2 positions are appointed by shareholders and here local government allows you submit the copies of passports for directors and supervisor.
5. Chinese shareholders or legal representative and supervisor
Need to provide original proof if identities to local government office checking then can be accepted forming a limited company in mainland China.
Acceptable proof of IDs or passports as the following:
1. Valid passports can be issued from China embassy
2. Original national ID cards from police offices
3. To show the date of issue and expiry for passports and IDs
4. Clear photographs and information on the notarized passports
5. Here local government checking IDs and passports if you have bad record before
Certification requirements for documentations of foreign enterprises
1. Must include certificate of business registration from oversea government
2. All official files must include register number, business address and telephone
3. The date of issue and expiry of oversea certificates of business registration
4. POA ( power of attorney ) to show who has the rights to sign Chinese documents of incorporation
We are an authorized China company formation agent and providing service solutions to global customers who want to register a limited company in mainland China, if you have any questions, contact our professional consultants please.