Requirements and documents of registering an international freight forwarding enterprise record certificate approved by the Ministry of Commerce.
For strengthen supervision and management of the international logistic and freight forwarding enterprises, an international freight forwarding enterprise has to apply for the <International Freight Forwarding Enterprise Certificate> in accordance with the <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> (known as Foreign Trade Laws) and the <Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> implemented and approved by the Ministry of Commerce. And select the detail business activities for your international freight forwarding businesses, see below information.
As a local transport agency to run the freight forwarding businesses you have to apply for the modes of transport, such as: land transportation, ocean shipping, or airfreight.
And you as an independent operator, you have to select detail business activities for your China enterprise from below reference.
1, Canvassing, booking (including chartering, charter, cabin), consignment, warehousing, packaging.
2. Supervision, loading and unloading, container loading and unloading, distribution, transit and related short-distance transportation services.
3. Customs declaration, inspection, inspection and insurance.
4. Mandatory issue of relevant documents, delivery of freight, settlement and delivery of miscellaneous fees.
5. International exhibits, personal belongings and transit cargo transport agents.
1. Operate land transportation, the minimum registered capital is 2 million CNY.
2. Operate air transportation, the minimum registered capital is 3 million CNY.
3. Operate ocean transportation, the minimum registered capital is 5 million CNY.
1. Approved and stamped 5-in-1 business licenses and the certificate of registration of foreign investment enterprise. Learn more: 5-in-1 Business Registration Certificate
2. The passport copy of the legal representative of the international freight forwarding enterprise.
3. Filed application form, .
4. The original application letter of transport agency.
5. Brief of the company and items of application.
Here, SMEsChina provides a sample of the certificate for your better understanding that what is the international freight forwarding certificate, and what useful information will be listed on the certificate, and what detail business activities your company can be operated.
Last, add an advertising here, if you want to register an international freight forwarding enterprise and to obtain the certificate for your business, you may contact SMEsChina lawyers.