Processes for registration of a foreign-funded environmental business company
For laymen, it is very easy to register a environmental company owned by foreign shareholders or oversea enterprises. However, from the viewpoint of a professional, company registration is a rather resource-consuming affair.
To register an environment technology company well and fast, the company is required to own a certain scale and interpersonal relationships with local partners and government supervision office. Someone asked us whether I know the process for establishment of a branch of the foreign-funded enterprise. Besides knowing it, I am quite familiar with it too. Today SMEsChina would like to share the process for registration of a foreign-funded company with you!
Get Approval from the Bureau of Commerce:
1. Application of the foreign-funded enterprise for establishing a branch in this city.
2. Resolution of the enterprise’s board of directors on establishing a branch in this city.
3. Feasibility Study Report of the enterprise to establish a branch in this city ( it is must be submitted for the branch engaged in production ).
4. Review Opinion Book from departments including planning, environmental protection and fire control, etc. ( it is must be provided for the branch engaged in production ).
5. Capital Verification Report ( copy ).
6.Lease Agreement of housing tenancy in the registered address by the enterprise branch, and the Lessor’s Housing Ownership Certificate ( copy ).
7. Enterprise Approval Certificate and Business License ( copy ).
8. Member List of the enterprise’s board of directors.
9. Other documents needed to submit as required by the examining and approving authority.
Administration for Industry & Commerce: Name Approval:
1. ‘Application for Pre-approval of Enterprise Name’ signed by all investors;
2. ‘Certification of Specified Representative or Jointly Entrusted Agent’ signed by all investors, and copy of the Identity Card of the specified representative or jointly entrusted agent (signed by representative or agent), which shall indicate detailed authorized matters, rights of the representative or agent and term of authorization.
Establishment Registration of a branch of the foreign-funded enterprise
1. ‘Application for Establishment Registration of Branch” signed by the company’s legal representative
2. ‘Certification of Specified Representative or Jointly Entrusted Agent’ signed by the company, and copy of the Identity Card of the specified representative or entrusted agent (signed by representative or agent), which shall indicate detailed authorized matters, rights of the representative or agent and term of authorization.
3. Articles of Association of the company signed by the legal representative)
4. Duplicate of the company’s Business License
5. Use Certificate of the Branch Company’s Business Premise. If the business premise is self-owned property, the copy of Housing Ownership Certificate shall be submitted; if the business premise is a leased housing, the original or copy of Lease Agreement and copy of the Lessor’s Housing Ownership Certificate shall be subitted. If the copy of Housing Ownership Certificate cannot be provided in the above situations, the copy of other Use Certificates of Housing Ownership that can prove the property ownership shall be submitted.
6. Letter of Appointment of the branch head issued by the company and its Identity Certificate;
7. Copies of relevant approval documents, licenses or certifications shall be submitted if the applied and registered business scope of the branch includes items that shall be approved before registration according to laws, administrative regulations and regulations of the State Council. The business scope of the branch
shall not exceed that of the company.
8. Copies of relevant approval documents or licenses shall be submitted if the establishment of the branch is subject to approval according to laws, administrative regulations and regulations of the State Council.
9. In case of submitting the copies of the whole set of registration forms and other materials issued by the Administration for Industry & Commerce, a note that ‘it is consistent with the original’ shall be written clearly on the copies and the official seals shall be affixed on.
Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision
(1) Fill in the Application Form of registration of a enviromental technology company.
(2) Submit original and copy of the Business License, copy of Identity Card of the legal representative (person in charge) (or Passport for foreigner), copy of Identity Card of the agent. Approval Certificate of Foreign-funded Enterprise or Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao-funded Enterprise and copy thereof shall also be carried.
(3) Other organizations shall submit the originals and copies of relevant documents concerning their lawful establishment, etc.
(4) For branches, please carry the copy of the Organization Code Certificate of its superior institution.
Municipal Office, SAT and Local Taxation Bureau (in duplicate)
1. Original and copy of Business License or Registration Certificate
2. Original and copy of duplicate of the Organization Code Certificate
3. Original and copy of the head office’s Tax Registration Certificate
4. Copy of the Identity Card, Passport or other lawful certification that can prove identity of the person in charge and the financial leader
5. Original and copy of the Company Premise Certificate (Housing Ownership Certificate, Lease Agreement); for self-owned property, please submit the original and copy of Housing Ownership Certificate, Sales Contract or other lawful certification; for lease site, please submit the original or copy of Lease Agreement; under the circumstance that the Lessor is a natural person, the copy of its Housing Ownership Certificate shall also be submitted
6. Tax Registration From with the company’s official seal affixed thereon
7. Housing, Land, Vehicle and Vessel Registration From with the company’s official seal affixed thereon
8. Letter of Commitment
Statistics Registration Certificate
Fill in ‘Shanghai Statistics Registration Declaration Form’, original and copy of the duplicate of the branch’s Business License; original and copy of the branch’s Organization Code Certificate
1. ‘Financial Registration Form of Foreign-funded Enterprises’ in triplicate with the official seal affixed thereon;
2. One copy of the Enterprise Establishment Approval Certificate (approval from relevant departments shall be provided by the financial enterprise) with the official seal affixed thereon;
3. One copy of the duplicate of Business License with the official seal affixed thereon;
4. One copy of the duplicate of Tax Registration Certificate with the official seal affixed thereon;
5. One copy of Enterprise Contract and Articles of Association with the official seal affixed thereon;
6. One copy of the Enterprise Code Certificate with the official seal affixed thereon;
Foreign exchange registration for an enviromental business:
Fill in the ‘Registration Form of Foreign-funded Enterprise Basic Conditions’ and ‘Foreign Exchange Registration Certificate of Foreign-invested Enterprise’
(1) Business License ( copy with the official seal affixed ).
(2) Approval Certificate, Approval Documents ( except the company in boned zone ).
(3) Articles of Association, Contract ( provided only by the joint venture enterprise and cooperative enterprise ).
(4) Enterprise Code Certificate.
(5) Official Seal.
That’s all, above information for starting an environmental business in mainland China, if you want to get more guidance and reference, you may contact us right now.