I need to open an account for my HK company in Shanghai FTZ with internet banking account.
Questions Lists :
I have a HK company and I want to open FTZ offshore banking account in Shanghai FTZ. What do you suggest?
Can you tell me the following info then:
1. What docs are needed to open a company?
2. Need I to be physically present at any stage (including opening a bank account)
3. How long it will take?
4. How much it will cost (including opening a FTZ bank account)?
5. What are benefits of a FTZ company in terms of taxation, tax reports, foreign exchange operations comparing to Chinese mainland companies?
6. As I know there is no need for company capital, right?
7. Is that FTZ company as flexible as HK company?
8. Is it possible to open offshore bank account in FTZ?
Professional Replies from SMEsChina China business registration and consultants firm.
Dear Customer, thanks for leaving a message by our online FAQ platform, if you want to open a FTZ offshore company and obtain internet banking account owned HK company. Its very easy and simple.
According to your questions and misgivings, our suggestion as following :
If you have more further information and questions want to know, you may ask our consultants. We providing a serious of business laws and services for oversea clients and foreign enterprises.