How to get license for import export business in China? You have to learn the requirements and documents you need to prepare from our guidance. Documents Needed to Apply for Establishment of Import and Export Company
1. Record of foreign trade operator
2. Formalities of customs registration
3. Record of foreign exchange under the item of trade
4. Record of self-inspection unit
5. Customs electronic port (transact card reader, legal person card, operator card)
6. Formalities of tax-refund and tax-exemption registration
Documents required to submit:
1. Original and duplicate of the Business License
2. Original and duplicate of Code Certificate
3. Original and duplicate of Tax Registration Certificate
4. Copy of Account-Opening License
5. Identity Card of Legal Representative
6. Proposed English name of the company
7. Company’s official seal
Registration Materials for Foreign-Funded Import and Export Trading Company
The materials necessary for registration of foreign-funded import and export trading company, and the registration materials that shall be prepared by exclusively foreign-owned clients for registration of import and export trading company are as follows:
1.Two copies of establishment certificate of the company in case of foreign company investment (the client shall have this file notarized and authenticated in the Chinese embassy or consulate in the country where the company is located), two copies of passport or identity card in case of personal investment (the passport of the investor shall be notarized and authenticated in the Chinese embassy or consulate in the country where the company is located, or the original passport).
2.Two original copies of the bank reference letter for such foreign company, or two original copies of personal bank credit certification.
3.Copy of identity card or passport of the legal representative of foreign companies.
4.Resume and four 2-inch bareheaded photos of the legal representative of the import and export trading company to be established (if board of directors to be established, then list of, as well as appointment letters for, members of the board of directors, copies of passport and identity card, two photos).
5.Over 5 names for the investment import and export company to be established.
6.Business scope and registered capital of the foreign-funded trading company to be established.
7.Three original copies of house-leasing contract and one original copy of filing registration certificate of the house-leasing contract.
8.Three copies of house ownership certificate (it shall be office space, with red seal of the property management affixed).
9.Three copies of introductions and product catalogs of the foreign company.
10.Applications of foreign companies for investing companies in Shanghai.
11.Three copies of latest audit report of the company.
12. Three copies of authorization letter for authorizing this company.
13. Copies of identity card of financial staff and work license of accountant.