1. You can read and learn the relevant guidance and reference on Chinese business viewpoints and commercial insights through visiting our website ( www.smeschina.com ), articles, contents or any pages. As a visitor, you have to keep to the terms of the Copyright Notice on our website, our content of Copyright Notice may be modified and renewed from time to time. You can check this page regularly to read the latest modifications.
2. Unless otherwise declared, all contents and pages, articles published on our website are subject to copyright owned by China Small and Medium Enterprises Service Center.
3. If you plan to reproduce any contents of our website for any purpose. You have to obtain a written consent of our legal department.
4. The 3rd party copyright published on our website, must be obtained consent from the owners of copyright.
5. Some of the external links included our web pages to assist our visitors and potential customers from all over the world to learn and read more business regulations, rules to better understand that how to do their business activities and operate local corporations smoothly and easily in Mainland China.
6. You as a visitor, you are responsible for making own assessment and obtain your own understanding, because our website only provides related reference and guidance, but we can not promise all information published on our website are latest, but we will try to provide some original publications, posts, blog pages to our visitors with latest implemented laws, detailed rules and regulations in accordance with the latest implemented laws of the People’s Republic of China on corporation law, tax law, commercial law, immigration regulations and other relevant and officially promulgated regulations and rules.
7. Our website has the right to remove, modify and edit any information and web pages at any time in its sole discretion and without giving any notices.
8. The Principles Of Privacy Protection And Policy of SMEsChina.com
If you have any queries for this Copyright Notice, you may contact our legal department. Email: [email protected]