What business activities of a furniture LLC can be approved when you registering a furniture limited liability company in the mainland China.
Here is a list for the business scope for a Chinese furniture company when you submit the registration application to local government offices. Edited by SMEsChina.com.
1. Design and produce all kinds of furniture and related products, and sell products made by enterprises; Provide consultation, maintenance and after-sales service; Import and export, wholesale, commission agency (except auction) and related supporting business of the above products and similar commodities.
2. For stadium in the city of furniture, household products, building decoration materials operators to provide management services market, exhibition services, industrial investment, investment management, indoor decoration, freight forwarders, business consulting, advertising design, production, agents, release, car park management services, sales of furniture, household items, kitchen supplies, sanitary ware, lamp act the role ofing, daily provisions, craft gift (except for ivory and its products), building materials, wire and cable, chemical products and raw materials.
3. Storage (except dangerous goods) and commodity display in the district; Intra-regional international trade, entrepot trade, intra-regional trade between enterprises and intra-regional trade agents; Regional trade and related technical advisory services; Design, manufacture and sale of furniture and the installation, maintenance and other after-sales services of its products, as well as furniture procurement management consulting services; The above products and electronic equipment, office equipment, carpets, curtains, household items, bedding, lamps, fabrics, handicrafts (except cultural relic), decoration, decoration materials (except for steel and cement), the wholesale, commission agency (excluding auction) of the floor, import and export, online retail (except commodities) and other related businesses; Operating lease of furniture; Interior design and provide consultation on interior project; Multimedia design; Interior decoration.
4. Development and design of logistics equipment, commercial equipment and related application software, transfer technical achievements and provide related technical consultation, technical service and after-sales service; Logistics equipment, commercial equipment and related application software and parts, furniture, office equipment, electronic products, building materials (except steel and cement) and construction machinery parts wholesale, commission agents (except auction), import and export and related supporting business; International trade information consultation, enterprise management consultation, investment consultation; Leasing of logistics equipment, commercial equipment and related application software, furniture, office equipment, air purification equipment, maintenance of the above leased equipment and residual value processing, and providing related technical services, exhibition services (except hosting and undertaking), domestic freight forwarders.
5. Production and processing of furniture, aluminum alloy doors and Windows, sales of metal products, building materials, decorative materials. Furniture, office supplies, kitchen equipment manufacturing, processing, hardware products, building materials, electronic products, daily provisions wholesale, retail.
6. Furniture, office furniture and accessories, office decoration materials, household appliances, computers and spare parts, office equipment, stationery, daily provisions, kitchen supplies, display shelves and components, accessories wholesale, commission agency (excluding auction), the import and export of goods, and related business advisory services and after-sales service; Conference services (except hosting and undertaking), architectural consulting (excluding construction qualification business), interior decoration design consulting, computer graphic design, enterprise management consulting, furniture design, research and development, transfer of self-research results, and provide related technical consulting and technical services.
7. Furniture, wood products manufacturing, processing (limited branch operation) above, furniture, office equipment, office supplies, bedding, household products, shelves, cabinets, wood, stainless steel products, building materials, decorative materials, needles textiles, paper products, craft gifts, lamps and lanterns, plastic products, clothing apparel and accessories wholesale, retail, furniture installation, maintenance, construction of building decoration engineering construction.
8. Production of sofa, sofa semi-finished products, leather and fabric cutting, sales of products and provide after-sales service; The above products and carpets, lamps, wood products, plastic products, electronic products, clothing, bedding, furniture decorations, furniture series products wholesale, commission agent (except auction), import and export business, and provide related supporting services, enterprise management consulting, marketing planning and business information consulting.
9. Office furniture, high partition building materials manufacturing, processing, furniture installation, maintenance, hardware and electrical wholesale, retail, architectural decoration construction project design and construction, engaged in the import and export of goods and technology import and export business.
Above 9 lists include the business scope for a furniture company registered in mainland China, you can refer to the lists to fill in the legal documents and register forms for a private business registration, if you need an online lawyer, also you can contact SMEsChina.
Ready to Start and Launch a Business in China? So Are We.
SMEsChina teams focus on the growth of enterprise and providing a variety of business solutions in the area of strategy consultancy, WFOE setting up services, business registration, company formation, incorporation of domestic invested enterprise, finance and audit services, HR and payroll, corporate bank account, resident permit, immigration and visa, trademarks and legal compliance.
China is attracting more and more foreign companies, SMEs,entrepreneurs, startups, brands to invest and establish their business entities through reforming various laws and regulations actively. More than 47 million companies and small medium enterprises have registered their business entities in mainland China and over 3.5 million new enterprises are incorporated during each financial year with comfortable process of registering companies. Here SMEsChina is sharing our knowledge and business insights to global enterprises and companies for better learning the regulations and rules of China corporations running and corporate maintaining. All reference and guidance collected by SMEsChina Teams in accordance with the latest implemented laws of the People’s Republic of China on Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises ( WFOE ), Joint Venture ( JV ) and Limited Liability Company ( LLC ), Limited Liability Partnership ( LLP ), and other relevant and officially promulgated regulations and rules on the corporation formation and registration of industrial and commercial enterprises and related IP laws, immigration and resident policies ( VISA ), tax laws.
SMEsChina teams happy to work around you and look after your daily China operations confidently and smoothly. Check if setting up a private company is right for you, if you have everything to set up a business in Mainland China, you can get in touch with our teams to get more useful information and online guidance.