Applicants of Alcoholic Drink Wholesale Permit Registration shall meet the following requirements:
1. Have obtained the Food Circulation License ( Business items include the wholesale of prepackaged food ) and Company Business License;
2. Have registered fund of at least RMB 500,000 and company storage area of at least 100 square meters;
3. Have at least two professionals acquiring the knowledge of alcoholic commodities ( Only need to provide the personnel information and the personnel will get training when receiving the notice );
Applicants of Alcoholic Drink Wholesale Permit Registration shall submit the following materials:
1. Business License;
2. Food Circulation License (Business items include the wholesale of prepackaged food);
3. Domicile Certificate of Business Registration Address ( Copy of Housing Ownership Certificate and Rental Agreement );
4. Copy of the Housing Ownership Certificate and Rental Agreement of the warehouse ( It is not required to provide the ownership certificate of warehouse if the registration address area reaches 100 square meters or more );
5. Personal information, copy of Identity Card and contact details of the personnel to train (2 people);
The validity period of Alcoholic Drink Wholesale License:
The validity period of Alcoholic Drink Wholesale License is generally three years, with its maximum not exceeding the validity period of Food Circulation Certificate.
Ready to Start and Launch a Business in China? So Are We.
SMEsChina teams focus on the growth of enterprise and providing a variety of business solutions in the area of strategy consultancy, WFOE setting up services, business registration, company formation, incorporation of domestic invested enterprise, finance and audit services, HR and payroll, corporate bank account, resident permit, immigration and visa, trademarks and legal compliance.
China is attracting more and more foreign companies, SMEs,entrepreneurs, startups, brands to invest and establish their business entities through reforming various laws and regulations actively. More than 47 million companies and small medium enterprises have registered their business entities in mainland China and over 3.5 million new enterprises are incorporated during each financial year with comfortable process of registering companies. Here SMEsChina is sharing our knowledge and business insights to global enterprises and companies for better learning the regulations and rules of China corporations running and corporate maintaining. All reference and guidance collected by SMEsChina Teams in accordance with the latest implemented laws of the People’s Republic of China on Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises ( WFOE ), Joint Venture ( JV ) and Limited Liability Company ( LLC ), Limited Liability Partnership ( LLP ), and other relevant and officially promulgated regulations and rules on the corporation formation and registration of industrial and commercial enterprises and related IP laws, immigration and resident policies ( VISA ), tax laws.
SMEsChina teams happy to work around you and look after your daily China operations confidently and smoothly. Check if setting up a private company is right for you, if you have everything to set up a business in Mainland China, you can get in touch with our teams to get more useful information and online guidance.