2020 Updated Declaration Documents for Registration of Foreign-Funded Consulting Company
- 1.Application for establishment of foreign-funded consulting enterprise;
- 2.Feasibility study report;
- 3.Bank reference letter, registration certificate (copy), certificate of legal representative (copy) of the investor;
- 4.Confirmation files from the national assets management department for the appraisal report on the Chinese national assets to be invested (if Chinese joint venture invests with national assets);
- 5.Contracts signed by the legal representatives of all parties to the investment, Articles of Association (Articles of Association for Proprietorship);
- 6.List of members of the board of directors of the enterprise to be established, as well as appointment letters for directors of all joint venture parties;
- 7.Name pre-approval notification of the enterprise to be established;
- 8.Place of registration and the use certificate for the business premise of the enterprise to be established;
- 9.Other relevant files you may contact our online lawyers.
The mentioned files are all formal files except those indicated as copy. Authorization letter from the legal representative shall be issued for files not signed by the legal representative.
Posted by: SMEsChina.com, Legal Department, 2020/07/14
Ready to Start and Launch a Business in China? So Are We.
SMEsChina teams focus on the growth of enterprise and providing a variety of business solutions in the area of strategy consultancy, WFOE setting up services, business registration, company formation, incorporation of domestic invested enterprise, finance and audit services, HR and payroll, corporate bank account, resident permit, immigration and visa, trademarks and legal compliance.
China is attracting more and more foreign companies, SMEs,entrepreneurs, startups, brands to invest and establish their business entities through reforming various laws and regulations actively. More than 47 million companies and small medium enterprises have registered their business entities in mainland China and over 3.5 million new enterprises are incorporated during each financial year with comfortable process of registering companies. Here SMEsChina is sharing our knowledge and business insights to global enterprises and companies for better learning the regulations and rules of China corporations running and corporate maintaining. All reference and guidance collected by SMEsChina Teams in accordance with the latest implemented laws of the People’s Republic of China on Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises ( WFOE ), Joint Venture ( JV ) and Limited Liability Company ( LLC ), Limited Liability Partnership ( LLP ), and other relevant and officially promulgated regulations and rules on the corporation formation and registration of industrial and commercial enterprises and related IP laws, immigration and resident policies ( VISA ), tax laws.
SMEsChina teams happy to work around you and look after your daily China operations confidently and smoothly. Check if setting up a private company is right for you, if you have everything to set up a business in Mainland China, you can get in touch with our teams to get more useful information and online guidance.
Recent Insights and Publications
- Opening ICBC Bank Account
- Related FAQs of WFOE Incorporation
- Tips of LLC Registration 2021
- 2020 Updated Declaration Documents for Consulting Company
- Chinese Enterprises Secretarial Services
- Several types of Renewals of Chinese Registered Companies
- How we can assist you establishing and running your Chinese Businesses
- Partnerships VS Sole Traders